My parents are getting me this necklace from Lisa Leonard Designs for my birthday... on the front it will have Noah and Eli's names.But I don't know what to put on the back! Suggestions?
There is a limit of 25 characters.
[We] are accepting the foreign reality that everything really is fine. This, for us, seemed hard to grasp as I think we sort of instinctively cowered down in expectation of another epic storm at the first sound of thunder. When all you have known is Katrina, it's quite difficult to grasp the refreshing nature of a summer shower.Amen. I miss my 'hurricane' everyday.
There you have it! For bits of other people's weekends from around the country, go HERE!
1. You make me giggle harder than anyone else.
2. You keep momma calm when she is worrying about me.
3. You make the best bottles. Maybe it's because you shake them for twice as long as momma.
4. You want to buy me a pair of Air Jordans... already. Too bad my feet are too fat for shoes right now!
5. You let me play with your iPhone. Can I have it when you get your new one?
6. You give the best head rubs.
7. You don't care when I spit up on you... three times in a row.
8. You gave me my first volleyball.
9. You took me out to play in the ocean waves.
10. You let me snuggle with you in bed and watch cartoons.