Friday, February 19, 2010

Dimensions

This "little" boy never ceases to amaze me.

We went in to the pediatrician's office on Wednesday to talk about Eli's reflux... mostly... ok, truthfully, I DID want to talk about his reflux but I was also needed Ashley (our amazing, wonderful, irreplaceable doc) to give Eli the once over and tell us everything looked normal. That is my favorite word, you know.

The best part of going to the doctor with Eli is getting his weight checked and answering the question: How chunky is our monkey? Josh and I played "over-under" using 16.5 lbs as the starting poundage. Josh picked under and I picked over...

16.6 lbs! (16 lbs 10 oz)

Pretty unbelievable.

So I have taken to describing Eli using dimensions:
2.5 months old
6 months long
9 months wide
If you don't believe me, just take a look at these thighs. I know you want to squeeze them!

5 comments:

The Cooks said...

Those are pretty squeezable thighs. Seems like he is doing GREAT. Do I see football in Eli's future??

Amber Sidwell said...

Your right...I do want to squeeze. He just the most darn adorable thing!

The Wagners said...

I am in love.

Nicoolmama said...

I LOVE his chubs!!!

Go Eli!

Deb said...

I would love to squeeze those thighs, but I want to kiss his cheeks more! Love to you!