Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

In spite of the sadness that continues to interrupt my days, I have much for which I am thankful.  I got to spend this year loving my little boy and watching God work in him and through him.  My heart overflows with gratitude knowing that Noah is now whole and at peace as he hangs out with Jesus in heaven.  And I have a wonderful husband who reminds me of this truth when the tears are rolling down my face.   


Happy Thanksgiving to our family and friends.  We love you all.  

5 comments:

Heather S. said...

Deb - I will be praying that God will give you peace and strength the rest of the holiday season!!

Bill and Melodie said...

Still praying for you!

erin said...

I'm thankful for you friend. I love this photo of the three of you. We are praying for you especially hard during these holidays.

Mrs. Filly said...

I know I only knew you guys a short time but I really love you all and pray that you continue to heal your strength thru this really encourages me.

Amy Bennett said...

continued prayers