A few facts about our little guy...
1. Eli weighs over 13 lbs. Which is why his dad calls him "Tank".
2. He can down 6oz of formula in about 20 min, including pauses for burping.
3. Eli does NOT like his meal to be late... he eats every 3.5 to 4 hours. He gets mean when he is hungry (just like his dad).
4. Poops happen at least once a day. Hooray for being regular even if they are really, really stinky.
5. In spite of my sub-par milk production, Eli still nurses willingly as an "appetizer" or "dessert" to his bottles.
6. He hates being in his bathtub, but loves having his hair washed under the kitchen faucet.
7. Eli is really strong... he lifts his head like a champ and could easily push himself off your lap with his legs if you aren't careful.
8. He has his dad's nose and big toes.
9. Like his mom and older brother, Eli has reflux. As a result, he sneezes, hiccups, grunts, and spits all day long. We started him on an acid reducer yesterday and hope it makes him feel better!
10. Eli is a great sleeper. Until he gets hungry. See #3.